Lexus IS Forum banner

InsideLexus.com / Volume IV / Spring 2001

902 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Lumber1 
#1 ·
http://www.insidelexus.com/vol4/index.jsp

Go to the "drop down menu" and "click" on "IS 300 and SportCross" for more information on the 2002 model year.

[This message has been edited by Simple Lad (edited March 26, 2001).]

#2 ·
Damn.....looks like it will be a DVD navigation system and that Full armrest thing is gonna kill me.....
I have to find a way to retrofit that sucker in my current IS...

Nice link

------------------
Later

Mike

BLACK ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished Rims, Factory Spoiler, 20% Tint, SRT Hi-Flow Intake, HKS Hiper Exhaust

#7 ·
Dam makes me wish I would have waited sounds sweeeet. What do they mean by refinements in the front grill. Better not make a too many changes, and I love the instrument cluster hope they dont change that too much. Actually it doesnt matter to me I'm stuck in mine for the next four years, unless I want to lose lots of money. But I'll be jealous, if they makes all kinds of changes. Do you guys think we will somehow be able to put some of these upgrades in our cars,like the NAV or armrest, without much modification. I wish I could get a hold of the NAV pod. Has anyone had any luck with this? I tried that denso company they wont sell directly to the consumer.

#8 ·
Originally posted by Tony Montana:
Dam makes me wish I would have waited sounds sweeeet. What do they mean by refinements in the front grill. Better not make a too many changes, and I love the instrument cluster hope they dont change that too much. Actually it doesnt matter to me I'm stuck in mine for the next four years, unless I want to lose lots of money. But I'll be jealous, if they makes all kinds of changes. Do you guys think we will somehow be able to put some of these upgrades in our cars,like the NAV or armrest, without much modification. I wish I could get a hold of the NAV pod. Has anyone had any luck with this? I tried that denso company they wont sell directly to the consumer.

i tried denso too, no luck. service manager said he might be able to get me one, kus im special
hahaha

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

#11 ·
Oh well I'm waiting for the next generation IS now, I can only imagine in the coming years how much this car will progress in stature and respect.

#13 ·
Originally posted by Lumber1:
Hate to sound like an idiot, but once I open the IS 300, and Sportcross section, the article, and car photo appear, but I can not get the page to scroll down so I can read the article. How do I do this ?
Move the white pointer up to the edge of the image on the screen until you see the black,up/down arrow appear instead of the white mouse pointer. Left click and hold; drag the entire image up on your screen. You can drag it up just far enough to see the page turner icon at the bottom of the article.

[ March 28, 2001: Message edited by: SeattleSheila ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.