Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
I wanna cruise the Cajalco canyon again, that was chill.
It was, but I wanted to go faster, then the person behind me flashed their lights so i slowed down, lol....

There are better runs that I've down on Canyons that we can do, but they have to be day meets. Also I've done meets at the Dry Lakes that was cool, just have to wash your cars after from all the dust lol.

El Mirage OHV Recreation Area, Barstow Field Office, Bureau of Land Management California

Here is a video of my S2000 when we raced on the lake beds, mine was the Yellow AP2 with the CWest Carbon Fiber Sides that was 1st of course lol

Here is a vid of our cruise on HWY 79 through Idyllwild

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=hwy+79+temecula&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x80db99dc9123c9df:0x64f04e64514de34e,California+79,+Temecula,+CA&gl=us&ei=9_ClUJGKA8qDjALTzIGwCQ&ved=0CHAQtgM

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
White with black top and cf trunk with cheapo wheels lol... SO guys are we going to set up a club for the IE so I can create a FB page?

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you want to make a FB page,thats all gravy maybe we can get some people on there to come out and show off their rides too! people not on the forums. But a club? i don't know man we barely started chilling and this is all new to me. If anything we should check out sxe and see what they're about im sure that it will not affect our minimeets. Some members call us the "IE" guys lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Fellas It was good chilling with you all last night at the track, they have not mentioned anything about the monday night meet, they usually post it on sunday or monday morning so Ill let you guys know as soon as I get word of it!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Call it SXE10 IE!
We can't I already asked.. I have no problem going and checking out sxe's meets and chillin with them but to make it to regular meets would be tough. Some of the other forums I'm in have different forums.. IE, so cal and San Diego. Then there are clubs within the groups. It's up to you guys, it's just an idea and would make it easier to set up meets and communicate.

·
Registered
475 Posts
We can't I already asked.. I have no problem going and checking out sxe's meets and chillin with them but to make it to regular meets would be tough. Some of the other forums I'm in have different forums.. IE, so cal and San Diego. Then there are clubs within the groups. It's up to you guys, it's just an idea and would make it easier to set up meets and communicate.
we can just make a page with no specific name

141 - 160 of 273 Posts