Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Went the meet today with my buddy in a ggp and on the way there we randomly ran into a msm 5sp and he's going to join up with us next time. We are one more stronger guys.

·
Registered
330 Posts
When is everyone not busy? We could do del taco again since its somewhat close for everyone. there's a lot of us already let's try to reach 10 at once

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im in, and ill def be looking a little different now :cool:
Stance ftw!

Let's do Tuesday night at Portillo's in Riverside/Moreno Valley, I get off of work at 6pm.
Ah I close Tuesday nights :pissed: Not off until midnight. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next one or if this one moves dates.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sweet, initial review?
They feel so good, the ride is a lot smoother now and turning is just so much better. They're really stiff and sturdy but not to an annoying level, the body wobble when turning is gone and i feel very little weight shift. Im messing with the settings to see what i like right now i have no regrets they were worth every penny. I am concerned about this weird thump in the rear right side, its not too crazy but it's noticeable. Im going to tighten the top nut and see what happens. But if it continues ill call stance up and im sure they'll replace it or send me new bushings. No complains other than that. I really under estimated how low they can go but i love love love the look. Now if only i can get some track time. Im also switching rims so if you guys have any ideas let me know. Im going for 18 inch rims with the chrome lip and and black center/spokes. I want light weight wheels around 19lbs or less,with a 35+ offset up front and 25+ in the rear. Ill be running 225/40 in the back and 215/40 up front. Im open to suggestions.

·
Registered
251 Posts
They feel so good, the ride is a lot smoother now and turning is just so much better. They're really stiff and sturdy but not to an annoying level, the body wobble when turning is gone and i feel very little weight shift. Im messing with the settings to see what i like right now i have no regrets they were worth every penny. I am concerned about this weird thump in the rear right side, its not too crazy but it's noticeable. Im going to tighten the top nut and see what happens. But if it continues ill call stance up and im sure they'll replace it or send me new bushings. No complains other than that. I really under estimated how low they can go but i love love love the look. Now if only i can get some track time. Im also switching rims so if you guys have any ideas let me know. Im going for 18 inch rims with the chrome lip and and black center/spokes. I want light weight wheels around 19lbs or less,with a 35+ offset up front and 25+ in the rear. Ill be running 225/40 in the back and 215/40 up front. Im open to suggestions.
I have that thump as well, also in the rear right side, I think it might be my sway end link. At least I would prefer it to be that over the coilovers :) I had trouble tightening it when I was reinstalling it. I'm getting the hotchkis sway and figs end link combo soon, we'll see if it goes away or not.

For wheels, are you doing staggered wheel width? I'm running 18x9+25 in the rear with 225/40, you'll want to make sure you get a pretty aggressive pull depending on how low you want to be.

101 - 120 of 273 Posts