Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I got the dreaded check engine light and trac flashing. Im going to sit this one out guys and fix this situation.waiting on the code reader. :/
ouch.. good luck!! Hopefully cleaning out the MAF works..

NICE! I'm going to try and make it tonight.. I'm installing my springs right now.
Nice! I'm thinkin' you'll be able to get 'em done tonight to show up :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
The last time I got that error it was just my MAF... Try disconnecting the battery, cleaning out the MAF then see if that helps.[/QUOT

:jawDrop: it worked..... i only drove like 5 miles because i forgot the gas cash, ill do a longer drive later and see if i doesn't come back. My maf was black :pissed:!!! thanks 1stgenIS rep+

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
The last time I got that error it was just my MAF... Try disconnecting the battery, cleaning out the MAF then see if that helps.[/QUOT

:jawDrop: it worked..... i only drove like 5 miles because i forgot the gas cash, ill do a longer drive later and see if i doesn't come back. My maf was black :pissed:!!! thanks 1stgenIS rep+
AWESOME! Glad I can help so you didn't have to pay someone to just jerk you around and replace something that wasn't broke lol. Now you can make it to the meet!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
81 - 100 of 273 Posts