Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im done for both! I might be going to the Krispy Kreme Tuesday meet in Burbank. My buddies said theres 1000+ cars (sounds crazy right) Lets all cruise there if anyones down too.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I'm up for any day and time after 5pm except on tuesday. Just washed 'n' waxed mine too so i'm very ready! now just to lower the front a smidge more..
I see you got your fenders rolled finally huh? Sorry man my boy is still getting jerked around for his roller.. I need mine done too lol...

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
What's crackin' guys. Checking in here, I got a message from Sedandan on Tumblr of all places inviting me out to this meet. It's a bit of a drive, but if I'm off work I'm always down for a meet. Today, however will be a no go for me I have work tonight. I'll try and make it out to the next one. We need more people in SXE socal too :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I see you got your fenders rolled finally huh? Sorry man my boy is still getting jerked around for his roller.. I need mine done too lol...
Yeahh it was hurting too bad to have my wheels in my living room and not on my car :rolleyes: 9k racing did a pretty good job on mine. They didn't roll the tabs completely flat unfortunately, so I may be doing that myself soon but they did a pretty aggressive pull on the rear and didn't hurt paint which was very cool. 25$/corner

What's crackin' guys. Checking in here, I got a message from Sedandan on Tumblr of all places inviting me out to this meet. It's a bit of a drive, but if I'm off work I'm always down for a meet. Today, however will be a no go for me I have work tonight. I'll try and make it out to the next one. We need more people in SXE socal too :)
Haha sick, Sedandan is on it! We've had a few little meets around Corona, whether it's a trip to Adam's track in riverside or cruisin' to a del taco, they've always been fun. Always cool to get insights of others and their experiences as well. I know Sedandan and I keep our eyes peeled on the SXE socal fb page. The one weekend I work is the weekend there's a meet haha.

Lets go today around 8. Thatll be fine with me.
I'll be there!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I got the dreaded check engine light and trac flashing. Im going to sit this one out guys and fix this situation.waiting on the code reader. :/
The last time I got that error it was just my MAF... Try disconnecting the battery, cleaning out the MAF then see if that helps.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Yeahh it was hurting too bad to have my wheels in my living room and not on my car :rolleyes: 9k racing did a pretty good job on mine. They didn't roll the tabs completely flat unfortunately, so I may be doing that myself soon but they did a pretty aggressive pull on the rear and didn't hurt paint which was very cool. 25$/corner QUOTE]

NICE! I'm going to try and make it tonight.. I'm installing my springs right now.

61 - 80 of 273 Posts