Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm not sure yet, just want a drop lol... I have a friend in victorville that rolls fenders. Maybe we can set up a fender rolling tech day.

What are you lookin' at for droppin'? yeah I picked up some work vsxx's that'll be fushasfruck once i get a roll and decent pull in the rear.. 18x8f and 18x9r both +25

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm not sure yet, just want a drop lol... I have a friend in victorville that rolls fenders. Maybe we can set up a fender rolling tech day.
That would be cool and much appreciated! I'm getting pretty antsy at this point.. I've had my wheels for a few weeks and craigslist rollers keep bailing on me.

Sundays are pretty much always good for me. Maybe the 7th or 14th?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That would be cool and much appreciated! I'm getting pretty antsy at this point.. I've had my wheels for a few weeks and craigslist rollers keep bailing on me.

Sundays are pretty much always good for me. Maybe the 7th or 14th?
I'll talk to him, I think he usually charges $100 for all 4 corners, lets see if we can get others that need theirs rolled too and I will set up a meet.

As far as our regular meet, I would say the 14th. Meet at portillos and we can set up a cruise.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'll talk to him, I think he usually charges $100 for all 4 corners, lets see if we can get others that need theirs rolled too and I will set up a meet.

As far as our regular meet, I would say the 14th. Meet at portillos and we can set up a cruise.
Pm'd ya for the fender rolling

14th is cool w/ me. 11am ish? noon ish?

Portillos Meet 'n' Cruise
1. 1stGenIS
2. Jimboozy
3. Sedandan?

·
Registered
251 Posts
only 3 ppl guys? Come on let's get some more ppl out to this meet!

Portillos Meet 'n' Cruise
12840 Day Street
Moreno Valley
Portillo's Website

1. 1stGenIS
2. Jimboozy
3. Sedandan

Look at all that blank space that needs filling! Come out for some good eating and cruise!

·
Registered
858 Posts
i would like to go but my car is down for now but hopefully ill be done soon

·
Registered
330 Posts
I met up with a local is300 owner yesterday here in corona and we drove the cars for a good while it was really fun, I encourage some of you guys to join us, jimboozy you should come along next time. He's also a member on here

21 - 40 of 273 Posts