Lexus IS Forum banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Yea, I just need to find the time to make it to west end, unless you guys know of a good alignment shop near here that does good work on lowered cars. I might even sell my car and get and STI.. not sure yet.

·
Registered
251 Posts
mmnmm love me sti's though. I went to Bear Alignment the other here in Corona off of 6th street and they're low car friendly. They even maxed out my camber upon request and gave me the specs when they were done. Not the cleanest joint, but seems to be honest folks. Paul seems to be the one in charge and he was very down to earth.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ok guys it time to gather up again out here in the IE, since there's a few new IS'ers coming along this time it would nice if some of the locals who came out to the previous IE meets could show up and give them a warm welcome. We are open to any suggestions on places to chill and hangout and shoot some pics. Next Thursday on the 14 we will try and meet in the corona area maybe a drive thought the hills again? If all goes as planned this could be a great turn out hope to hear from you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ok guys it time to gather up again out here in the IE, since there's a few new IS'ers coming along this time it would nice if some of the locals who came out to the previous IE meets could show up and give them a warm welcome. We are open to any suggestions on places to chill and hangout and shoot some pics. Next Thursday on the 14 we will try and meet in the corona area maybe a drive thought the hills again? If all goes as planned this could be a great turn out hope to hear from you.
Anybody out there?? We're thinking of going to Adam's track in riverside on thursday, maybe grabbing a burger or taco afterwords then go cruising through the hills in corona. Anybody up for some good meetage? I think we have 5 confirmed right now, with another that might come.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Okay guys we moved it to Friday since Adams drift Thursday got moved to Friday. We meeting at 5 pm @
310 N McKinley St
Corona‎ California‎ 92879
United States (del taco parking lot)

We will meet n greet then head to Adams track in riverside which is like 10 mins away for some live drifting should be fun! Hope to see you there

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey 1stGenIS, weren't you trying to put together an IE meet this weekend 8/14/16 at Portillo's in MoVal? If so, let me know. Very interested.

261 - 273 of 273 Posts