Lexus IS Forum banner

241 - 260 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm down for the eat n meet but I'll pass on cruising jimboozy uhave my number bro text me info when it's set in stone please

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Sorry I haven't made it out to a meet guys, I have been busy building a 350z and in the process of moving.. I will make it out to a meet soon.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sorry I haven't made it out to a meet guys, I have been busy building a 350z and in the process of moving.. I will make it out to a meet soon.
No worries bro - I wanna see that 350z that sounds savage! Hope the moving has gone well.

Anybody up for meetage? grab a burger or a burrito maybe then cruiise?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm down for a meet. Spotted a MSM today in Riverside, looked like its stock height maybe dropped 1 inch. CF hood, black stockies

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
I might raise my car back to stock.. It threw my alignment WAY off. My tires had 75% tread left before I dropped it a few months ago and now they are bald and one on the pass rear was showing wires..

Since this is my DD I think it's smarter to raise it back up. I might try to get it aligned first and get a fresh set of tires to see if it helps first, but who knows.. Maybe I need shocks too since I'm dropped 2 inches on OEM shocks lol.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
I might raise my car back to stock.. It threw my alignment WAY off. My tires had 75% tread left before I dropped it a few months ago and now they are bald and one on the pass rear was showing wires..

Since this is my DD I think it's smarter to raise it back up. I might try to get it aligned first and get a fresh set of tires to see if it helps first, but who knows.. Maybe I need shocks too since I'm dropped 2 inches on OEM shocks lol.

·
Registered
251 Posts
lol most have been on fb i'm guessing. quicker and easier to contact through that. let's meet soooooon.

1stgenis - whatever you end up doing, get an alignment after you raise or lower it. I've been running -4 in the back and -2 in the front and don't have too bad of wear, but my rear tire tread is also 560. i'm also on coilovers tho, so pretty diff set up ahah

241 - 260 of 273 Posts