1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
100 Posts
nice..ur tanabe seems to sound louder than mine...wow..also any video with the Injen Driving??? I havent heard an Injen driving before...haizz..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice..ur tanabe seems to sound louder than mine...wow..also any video with the Injen Driving??? I havent heard an Injen driving before...haizz..
ill make a video as soon as i can with the injen driving.
no joke, it sounds like a beast. x]
i love how it rumbles and growls. DAMN. lOl

·
Registered
100 Posts
thanks!!! please do it soon..im deciding to go with injen or k&n...is the injen driving as loud as the AFE that is on youtube? Afe has the loudest growl from what i know..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks!!! please do it soon..im deciding to go with injen or k&n...is the injen driving as loud as the AFE that is on youtube? Afe has the loudest growl from what i know..
well, judging by the AFE video on youtube, injen seems to have a pretty similar sound. but you have to take in account that the AFE has a borla exhaust system. if he has the borla cat back exhaust system, then its louder than mine. if he has the borla exhaust system then it should be similar. but yea...i'll try to get a video of the intake while driving soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
dang i just wait to find a good deal on some tanabes...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's a combination of both the injen intake and the tanabe exhaust making that awesome sound right? Have you ever tried only the injen intake along with the stock exhaust?
i actually did. wen i first had my intake done (before my exhaust) but i never got around to take a video of it....=/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts