Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im putting the final touches of getting my boost project ready for install and Im unsure on what size injectors to go with. Im running a supercharger setup that I only expect to push out 280-290hp. Would 440cc work or should I go bigger? Thanks for the help guys Im just not sure exactly what size I need. Thanks for the help.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
super chargers (from what i understand) need larger injectors, so a 440 ould be suitable, but i bet you couldn't get much more out of it.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Hey guys Im putting the final touches of getting my boost project ready for install and Im unsure on what size injectors to go with. Im running a supercharger setup that I only expect to push out 280-290hp. Would 440cc work or should I go bigger? Thanks for the help guys Im just not sure exactly what size I need. Thanks for the help.
I would go atleast 550cc

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
440cc is plenty for your goal. If you anticipate that you will be going bigger in the future, you may want to go with larger injectors.

For our 2JZ... A general rough rule of thumb is that you can support equal hp per cc. That is, 440cc can support approximately 440hp. +/- depending on the rest of your fuel system.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a set (6) of 425cc OEM DENSO #3920 injectors that are "plug&play". You just need to remove the 3 black fuel rail spacers. No need to cut the OEM harness. Truly P&P. I'm using the DENSO #3910 540cc right now. It works like OEM injectors. Very happy with them!

PV me if you want a quote...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts