Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for new injectors.

i know i want high impedance but thats about it. i think i have siemens 575 injectors, i bought them from turbo east back in the day and i have no idea what they actually used. i am trying to figure out what style actually fits. honda style domestic, mitsu? no idea... any help?

after searching most of what i found was unconclusive. i have heard that some need to be machined?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Standard 'import' injectors are 11mm top and domestics are 14mm... You can make any and all work with orings and or the dremel (ie- the ever so technical term - "machining")

Precisions and the like are ALL rebranded and marked up $300 when in fact they are taking Bosch, Delphi, GM, whatever you want to call them and maching down to 11mm.

I know because I've fitted ten sets of injectors on the GE rail...the oem nitrol spacers are great and fit every injector to the head! Its the injector body length that might get you. :)

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Running on 5 plugs wont get ya very far. ;)
The one looks pretty fouled...is that your issue?

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why is that one fouled and not the others? :)

the injectors are off to be cleaned and tested, i am eyeing a set of 60lbs injectors though

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
why is that one fouled and not the others? :)

the injectors are off to be cleaned and tested, i am eyeing a set of 60lbs injectors though
PM me and I'll get you a very good price on any set of Precisions you fancy. Any reason you are going with Hi impedence? I can also do you a custom rail that will fit in the stock location. Dual feed with center return or feed on the end, return on the end. I will tap it for which ever injector style you want, import or domestic. Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts