NV
PA

99 with:
HW
NV
PA
ST

Of the 214:
27% Tungsten Pearl (66% black interior, 34% Stirling)
13% Blue Onyx (didn't get interiors as I was only interested in a Tungsten car)
13% Matador red
NO Desert Sage or Gold on 350s.
There will be a few of the other colors available.

So it looks like every 350 coming in will have park assist (what a stupid decision) and NO ML audio, as many have already pretty much confirmed. Frankly, I don't know why they are shipping all of these cars with the headlight washers either, as that's a pretty useless option as well. Even in the worst snow storms we've ever had in NJ, I've never had my headlights get obscured with snow/salt/ice, but whatever. Anyway, I hope that this helps some of you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with you man.

Maximus330I said:
Geeze, the person who specs out the cars should be reprimanded!
So much for me putting in a deposit like 4 months ago. All I want is a 350, Tungsten/Black with:
ST
VN

Why couldn't they order cars built to pre-order specs (at least for those of us who put in deposits)? I just don't get this.

I guess I become a special order customer now. Oh joy. Now I'll have to wait at least 3 months to get the car. Patience is NOT my best virtue.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't bother getting those numbers

dabomb1188 said:
wut about the is250 allocations?
Sorry guys, I'm only interested in the 350 so I didn't even bother with getting 250 information. Call your dealer. They all have the regional allocation listing by now.
NE is getting lots of 250s. Should be lots more than the 350.

Also, most of these 350s are NOT sold yet. The 250s appear to be a different story. I know that a few of the dealerships I have spoken to still have some 350s that aren't sold yet. It all depends on the dealership. I know that Warnock in NJ had a metallic grey premium luxury plus available when I spoke to them on Friday.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think there will be lots of cars available for people that didn't put down a deposit. Generally, people putting down deposits are looking for specific configs, that Lexus doesn't appear to be making (i.e. ML).

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Ratman009 said:
So it looks like every 350 coming in will have park assist (what a stupid decision)
:( :puke: I hope the Southeast allocation doesn't follow that same stupid pattern. Park Assist is the one option I do NOT want, just like the Performance Package is the one must-have for me. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm beginning to see myself special-ordering again...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree

KraxyKanuck said:
Why wouldn't they send any cars with ML? That makes no sense... I think lots of/maybe even most people would want ML.
Certainly more people would want ML than PA, espcially considering that they should be priced very close to each other.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, anyone in the Atlantic City, NJ area, check this out

Lexus of Atlantic City is due to receive an IS350, Matador red, stirling interior, performance Luxury plus package, headlight washers, nav (no ML, as none in the northeast will get it), and parking assist. The car is not yet sold, so if you want it, get on the phone and put in your deposit.

Ask to speak with Randy, extension 203. Tell him Tyler sent you. The guy seems like a great salesman. He spent about an hour on the phone with me today and seemed to be a very honest, down to earth person. Even though he's an hour and a half (I've called every dealer in the state trying to track down the car I want) from my home, he may just get my special order.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
timboIS said:
ML is like $1800+, PA is $500.
Since ML can only be "bundled" with Navi, the combo is probably well over $2000.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
jruhi4 said:
Since ML can only be "bundled" with Navi, the combo is probably well over $2000.
Exactly.

Mid 40's for an IS350 w/ML & Nav shouldn't be a big suprise.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup, you're right

timboIS said:
ML is like $1800+, PA is $500.
I remember someone else on these boards telling me PA was like a $1400 option. I just checked lexus.com and it is only $500 on the GS.

$1800 is actually pretty pricey for the ML system. I hope that it costs a little less on the IS. I was hoping for more like about $3000 for the VN (Nav+ML) package.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts