Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. May sounds like a dumb question but, I am interesting in trying to trade for an IS 300 and wondering how to set up a post to indicate this. Apparently either the forum rules / or the fact I have been only on this board for 6 months may have a factor in this. I want to follow all the forum rules and get a decent thread going. So many people are selling their IS on here it only seems logical to be able to propose a WTT for IS 300. Obviously all these people selling their car are getting another car. Why not have them consider mine. Any advice on this would be very appreciated.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
there's the Member Sale/Trade forum, but i believe the rules require you to have 10 posts before you can post in there. you can atleast look in there and send PM's the individuals selling their car to see if they are interested in a trade.

best of luck

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I have 10 posts now and still can not. I guess I will just remin a lurker and PM people. lol

Oh and if anyone is currious I have an 03 350z with built engine /twin turbo and many other mods. 500 WHP on pump and is a very depenable as a daily driver. Only 16k miles on the car, 2k miles on the engine/turbos.

·
Registered
260 Posts
well I have 10 posts now and still can not. I guess I will just remin a lurker and PM people. lol

Oh and if anyone is currious I have an 03 350z with built engine /twin turbo and many other mods. 500 WHP on pump and is a very depenable as a daily driver. Only 16k miles on the car, 2k miles on the engine/turbos.
I'll trade you mine :)

·
Registered
650 Posts

i highly doubt you'll have any trouble finding someone to trade with. your car sounds sick. if this was a g35 i would have definatly considered this.

·
Registered
650 Posts
post some pics if can

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what are you wanting to trade?
A 350zTT. details to follow:

For Sale or TRADE Built engine 350z Greddy Twin Turbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am contemplating selling or trading this car to get a 4 seater car. I would perfer a 4 door car which has me focused on an IS 300. So yes, I am open to the idea of trading for another car. I truely love this car and which my situation was better and that I did not have to get rid of this amazing machine. But my job and family are demanding a car with 4 seats.

The car is the stock Nissan 350z Lemans Sunset Orange. It is a base model (the lightest) 03 with extremely low miles. There are 16k original miles one the car and under 2k miles on the engine, turbos, etc… She runs and idles as smoothly as stock yet has double the power of a stock 350z. It extremely quiet under normal driving conditions, however, when you hit full boost and the wastegates vent out through the open dumps and it sounds extremely loud and mean. It is the perfect combination. It produced 496 rwhp (rear wheel horsepower) at 16 PSI with 478 foot pound of torque on normal pump gas. Despite the car's insane horsepower, it still manages to get 27-28 miles per gallon when you are not running it hard. This is a true 500hp reliable daily driver. Everything has been installed professionally so it is an ultra clean job.

The lists of modifications are listed below.

Built shortblock 8.6:1
Arias Pistons
Pauter H Beams rods
Cometic Head Gaskets
ARP everything
Greddy TT kit 2 TD05-18 turbos
Tial External wastegates
Dual intakes
SVR technologies wastegate relocation kit with open dumps
Test pipes
2.5 inch Borla true dual exhaust
Custom vertical core front mount intercooler (I also have the greddy one if you like)
Utec with wideband tuner, 3 bar, and map selector switch
Greddy profec B spec 2
Greddy turbo timer
Spec stage 3 clutch and lightened flywheel
Motodyne 5/16 iso thermal intake spacer
AAM oil return lines and pan spacer
AAM fuel return with rails
RC engeneering 750 cc injectors with clips
Walbro pump
HKS SSQ bov

Non engine stuff -
Crossdrilled / slotted rotors
Aluminum grill
Urythane skirt kit and small lip spoiler
Pioneer DVD/TV head unit/navi
Kicker speaker / subs
Kicker 4 channel amp and 2 channel amp
Custom flush with floor carpet box
Two wire TV antennas mounted in quarter windows

If you were to add all this up it would cost over $30k in just the parts. Not including labor to have this installed ($,$$$)or the cost of the car ($19k).
I am only asking 28k total. OR TRADES!

post some pics if can

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice looking IS. I love the yellow, but I need some cash on the deal. Unless of course the IS is modded equally. Then it might be more even. :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone

1 - 16 of 16 Posts