Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure, but I thought someone might be interested in this.

Infinity 10” Subwoofer at Circuit City

$79.99 price before a $70 rebate = $9.99 after rebate
Limit 1 per customer

Out of stock online, but you can choose in-store pick-up and still get the rebate

Sub

Rebate

Update:

The rebate form now says you must buy a pair. Circuit City must have changed the rebate form sometime early this morning. The form i printed out last night said you only needed to purchase one. I guess the deal is over. :cry:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Is this a good subwoofer to get, as far as brand and quality of sound? How difficult is it to install yourself? How much would it cost to get it installed through circuit city or best buy?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
That's a good deal... thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
365 Posts
The rebate is only good on a PAIR though. So you save $70 when you buy 2 of them. Still a good deal though.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
noIS300yet said:
The rebate is only good on a PAIR though. So you save $70 when you buy 2 of them. Still a good deal though.
Where do you see that on the rebate form? It only indicates one sub need be purchased.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update:

The rebate form now says you must buy a pair. Circuit City must have changed the rebate form sometime early this morning. The form i printed out last night said you only needed to purchase one. I guess the deal is over. :cry:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is a link to the old rebate, but i do not know if circuit city will honor it now. if you choose to buy it now you are doing so at your own risk because they will probably not honor the rebate if you buy it after they changed it. they also raised the price from $79 to $89. if you do buy it now and get the rebate it will be $19 instead of $9.

Old Rebate

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
HEY...anyone want to go in on these with me .....?????

I only want ONE but I will split the savings with anyone interested in one.

let me know... 55+ each is not bad i'd say for a nice new sub.... :D

preferably LOCAL to so cali too....

edgy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts