Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when I turn on my car. A light came on the top right of my cluster I checked the owners guide to see what the symbol meant. "Indicator Light Failure" I checked my hazards my right and left blinkers and they all work fine?? What else should I check?
Thanks for the Help!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
May be the brake light. I had to replace both of my brake light bulbs and an indicator light on the dash came on both times...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: ***QUICK QUESTION*** Need a quick reply!

Montreal said:
when I turn on my car. A light came on the top right of my cluster I checked the owners guide to see what the symbol meant. "Indicator Light Failure" I checked my hazards my right and left blinkers and they all work fine?? What else should I check?
Thanks for the Help!!!!
first of all, your topic has nothing to do with your thread. I shouldn't even be answering this.

Second, this is no emergency. The fact that you couldn't find a burned out bulb really has very little effect on the safety of your car, nor the way your car drives.

Other people are blowing engines and cracking pistons and not throwing a hissy like you.

As for what else you should check? How bout the rest of your bulbs? Your car has more than just your left and right blinkers. Last time I checked, you also had brake lights, headlights, and fog lights. Maybe they don't put them on the Canadian cars. Here in the US, pretty much all of them come with these thing standard.

Get thee to a dealership before you try and do something smart.

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Re: ***QUICK QUESTION*** Need a quick reply!

HappyJoy said:
Montreal said:
Thanks for the Help!!!!
first of all, your topic has nothing to do with your thread. I shouldn't even be answering this.

Second, this is no emergency. The fact that you couldn't find a burned out bulb really has very little effect on the safety of your car, nor the way your car drives.

Other people are blowing engines and cracking pistons and not throwing a hissy like you.

As for what else you should check? How bout the rest of your bulbs? Your car has more than just your left and right blinkers. Last time I checked, you also had brake lights, headlights, and fog lights. Maybe they don't put them on the Canadian cars. Here in the US, pretty much all of them come with these thing standard.

Get thee to a dealership before you try and do something smart.
classic :lol:

'03 Intensa Blue Pearl
5 Speed
H & R lowering springs(1.5 inch drop all around)
SRT Intake w/ ECU
Teck grounding kit(blue)
more yet to be installed

TURBO.......The Final Frontier

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
so mean but funny :lol:

check all the lights bro, theres a lot on a car.

eric. :chill:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.