Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have this vinyl cut (black) to place on my rear window (tinted) for a nice little touch.. the decal will probably be about the size of either a 1/4 or a 1/3 of the height of the rear window and placed in the center of the window.

how's this? should i write something in the banner?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Since the motto, "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection" will likely be too long, it's hard to say. Without trying to bite too hard, I think "Pure Lextacy" would work nicely.

·
Registered
396 Posts
In my most sincere, honest, most humble opinion, that's some cocky shit. People know it's already a Lexus.

That's like wearing a Lexus track jacket in public on the regular.

Do what you do, though.

+rep for a cool idea.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Whatever you decide, hit me up and I can do it for you....i've got a plotter and do quite a few of caliper decals that the members here use...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
it def need something in the banner. it looks like unfinished clipart! also be aware it will affect you vision in the rear. a lil harder to pick out when the 5.0 is behind you

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
if you do decals, do them small, in a metallic or chrome finish and put them in the rear triangular windows...maybe 4x6" in size. keep it tastefull. You don't want a huge ass sticker in the back window unless you're sponsored

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
if you do it.. dont forget to add the nike swoosh along with a few apc stickers.. kthxbye!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
No need to get into semantics here, buddy. Now go back to school, and take a typing class while you're at it.
coming from a guy that types his location as "Les Engalos". keep trying rocket boy!

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

rocket boy haha

as for the banner... dear god, dont do it. I know several ricers that thinks thats tacky, the the other ones think its cool (but they are ricers so yea). So its a lose lose situation. dont do it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
not trying to start problems. there are enough arguments on this site. mine stops here!

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
It looks like a symbol for the University of Lexus. Do they offer financial aid? :lol:

Reactions: 5spdking

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I just got off the phone with General Motors... They want their Cadillac logo back...

I see where you are trying to go with this. I can design something up for you, if you, if you want me to...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts