Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally about to get a monitor and wanted to know the opinions on this board on which one to get? Let me know the opinions if you guys could ... thanks.
Pioneer Touchscreen 7" Monitor

Alpine 7" Monitor

Kenwood 7" Touchscreen Monitor

·
Registered
50 Posts
my ranks:
1. pioneer
2a. kenwood
2b. alpine

the reasons:
1. the pioneer has all the features you could ever want including a nice resolution and good display when closed. plus its a good price and quality.
2. the kenwood is a really nice piece too. includes a tv tuner but doesn't get good reception. unfortunately for some people (including me) it supports sirius and not xm and is pricey.
3. some on you will not agree with me ranking alpine last. i know it has a lot of nice features and is a very nice piece overall including the incredible resolution but the price and the fact that i've seen a ton of them failing and having to be replaced which leads me to believe that the price to quality ratio is pretty low.

well thats just my .02

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
BigTymer8301 said:
3. some on you will not agree with me ranking alpine last. i know it has a lot of nice features and is a very nice piece overall including the incredible resolution but the price and the fact that i've seen a ton of them failing and having to be replaced which leads me to believe that the price to quality ratio is pretty low.

well thats just my .02
what kind of failures have you seen?

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
Kenwood!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys. I think I narrowed it down to either the Kenwood or Pioneer. Now all I have to do is find a good ass price.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Go with the Kenwood! Does the Pioneer unit have surround sound capabilities like the Kenwood has?

Wait for the Kenwood unit. :wink:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T Man said:
Go with the Kenwood! Does the Pioneer unit have surround sound capabilities like the Kenwood has?

Wait for the Kenwood unit. :wink:
I think it does ...Lisnup prolly knows more about that than I do. I'm sure it does though ... Pioneers seem to have an endless amount of functions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts