Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mirdrag.com/worldcup/wcflash/main.htm

Anyone going to this race/show event coming up? Went last year and had alot of fun with nearly 80 degree weather, will likely be cold this year...Last major event of the year and hope to see some IS's there..

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
691 Posts
I was there last year and saw you run i parked in the same area by you in the pits. I had just bought my IS that week and was checking your out. Ill be there this year im not sure if im driving my IS or not.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TJ-IS300 said:
I was there last year and saw you run i parked in the same area by you in the pits. I had just bought my IS that week and was checking your out. Ill be there this year im not sure if im driving my IS or not.
I only saw maybe 1 or 2 IS's, pretty sad! I will also be w/o the IS this year but should still be fun to watch..

·
Registered
691 Posts
LexISpooled said:
I only saw maybe 1 or 2 IS's, pretty sad! I will also be w/o the IS this year but should still be fun to watch..
Yeah i didnt drive mine last year i was in the white landcruiser ill be on the lookout for you this year.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Hmmm this sounds awesome, what's the turnout usually? I think I'll go to this, I've been wanting to get my 1/4 times, so this should be fun.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
acumenhokie said:
I'm thinking about going to if you can give me a ride. What time you leaving/returning?
Maybe leave around 10ish and plan to be home around 5/6ish if not earlier...

Anyone else from NoVa going?

absimp -- I'll take that as a "no". :lol: ;)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Orangetang21 said:
Hmmm this sounds awesome, what's the turnout usually? I think I'll go to this, I've been wanting to get my 1/4 times, so this should be fun.

this is a big event

it wouold be hard for you to get in a few runs.....maybe 2 runs

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
absimp_is300 said:
i'm still waiting on my new registration stickers to show up because the car's tags are expired now... if they show up, i'll go.
Man, just take the ML.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I might be down but without the IS. I'm trying to get my friend to go with his modified Viper. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts