Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall im a freshman in college and i just got my grahite IS with evrything but tha lsd and heated seats.Since im not as experienced with it as yall pro's I wanted to know from yall a little bit about
the whole break in period. THnaks for any responses! PeAcE!!!

ohh yea i noticed yall have those cool names for tha colors haha, what do u call the graphite color? thansk PeAcE!

·
Registered
109 Posts
ahhh... what da hell rev the engine every morning before leaving, drive over 65mph and pick races with civics and integras!..oh and of course BmWs

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
wHy wHy whY mUsT yOu dO ThAt?

if you let your sister rev your engine in park it'll sound like some dead animal...i'll let someone else explain the story behind that...

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
What you've experienced has been a VERY small taste of what we call hazing. Normally, I'd join in, but I am full of pineapple pizza right now, so I will help ya out.

1. please search next time, this question has been asked and answered moer times than I'd care to recall. think of it this way, how would you feel if you had the same question asked to you every day? and wouldn't you rather learn for yourself?
2. Please stop TyPiNg LyKe ThIs, its retarded.

ok, now I will get off my pedestal

3. The manual (you know, that book that came with your car?) has a recommended break in period. Something along the lines of not revving past a certain rpm and not driving for extended amounts of time- I will not go to my car, get my manual and tell you word for word, I am sure you are capable of reading. Basically baby your car. Then again, there are others who think that is not a good idea, but I'll let you find out why some ppl think that yourself, just do a search SEARCH

Good luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tHaNks FoR tHa HeLP !!! i dID THA sEACRCH AND i FOunD THE qUEsTION I aSKED...bUT aNYWaZ THIS iS SUCH A sWEET cAR I USED TO dRIVE AN ls AND i TRAdeD iT iN For mY IS, wE oWN EVERY Lex BUT tha Rx so i got Quite A Variety!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do U Even know mE Darkzis, im 18 and i probably make more than u in a year than u will ever make, i dont do drugs and 18 is not considered a kid.
real smart!

"Always be nice to those younger than you, because they are the ones who will be writing about you." -Cyril Connolley writer, crtic

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Here we go again, we need a regulars thread, and only regulars get a password to get in!!! kinda a vote in type deal????

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
YeAh i wAnna VoTe 4 a PaSSwerd 4 Regoolars lyKe Meee and Da OtHer KeWl GuYz... NoT PeePlez daT Type Lyke DiSS & usE WeeRd spEllinGz. And DEn ReGisSter & PoSt Sh*T lYke dis So dat day kaN GeT a RiSE out OF Sum of US!

heh heh... *ROTFLMAO!!!* I crack me up.

Scott.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Darkis300,lex,don: I agree with you. to add, this forum should be respected. It is annoying to see that kind of typing. it's just too childish and like what don mentioned 'its retarded'. it reminds me of seeing all that graffiti and taggin' that you would normally see on backpacks, payphones, school walls and etc... wake up and be serious on your typing. also, lets not compare on how we all make($$) and brag about how many cars we drove and have driven. You are not driving a 'toycar' anymore. i bet you didnt even pay for your car and especially at that age. most likley someone helped you out. maybe your parents are rich. Regardless if they did or not, dont be in this forum with that kind of attitude. But to those who bought there car and or lease there car, congradulations to those who work hard for there money in purchasing such a great car. others are just spoiled in some certain area in life. a 'kid' can be anyone at any age who will act like a 'kid'. Dude grow up!
i hope i didnt offend anyone

-jay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts