Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swift Racing sincerely apologizes to everyone that was planning to attend the October 8th event at Englishtown, NJ.

We are not going to be able to make it there since just last night on the dyno our GS400 had a head gasket failure (stock gasket). Fortunately it was only the gasket and nothing else. The car was enroute to making/breaking records on sunday with over 650rwhp (850bhp), an LSD and a few other goodies. But as fate puts it the stock head gaskets were not up to holding the extreme pressures.

I know that a lot of you are disappointed and had made plans for the trip, but I can assure you that I am by far the most disappointed. But I look at it this way it was a learning experience, and know what needs to get changed the next time.

Once again our sincerest apologies and hope you all understand.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Mohammed: Are we still on for the latter part of October for the "test-bed"?

------------------
Jebzter
2001 IS300
Slvr/Blk/Carbon Fiber Interior/

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Oh well, I guess I will be heading towards the Raritan PC show. Hopefully just as exciting and appealing...

not

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

·
Registered
117 Posts
Stop on by and say hi...I'll be at the Shin Kai Racing/APEX Suspension booth on the manufacturers midway. I'll have both my IS3 and Legend at the show.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
mryuen
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing