Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thumbing through the mag and I came across an IS, I was curious if SHE was on here??? It looked nice, NOS, and a tight sound system!! Its nice to see females hooking up nice cars, all I see around here is little teenie boppers in their riced up civics and integras. Her name was Connie Lam, she lives in California. If you get a chance, check it out!! Anyways, slick ride Connie!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I heard her name on here already. I think she has a white car? IF i remember correcty one of my Lexotic guys was on a business trip to Anaheim the weekend HIN was having a show there so he checked it out . and confirmed that she was rockin a VIS intefooler effect kit at the time :lol:

Hopefully things have progressed since.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
Feburary issue of Import Tuner already out that quick?

-Ringo
I actuall saw it at a magazine distribution center, they usually have two or three months in advance sitting on pallets, so I can thumb thru any of them. I can also have any of them, but I have to rip the cover off and leave it there, so I choose not too, plus I don't have the time.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Hey Bob,

Is ur ride gonna be featured in any magazines anytime in the future?!?!

just curious..... :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
I heard her name on here already. I think she has a white car? IF i remember correcty one of my Lexotic guys was on a business trip to Anaheim the weekend HIN was having a show there so he checked it out . and confirmed that she was rockin a VIS intefooler effect kit at the time :lol:

Hopefully things have progressed since.
you said interfooler! :lol:

nevermind her car, hows her specs? :eek:

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
parcelpimp said:
WhiteLex03 said:
Feburary issue of Import Tuner already out that quick?

-Ringo
I actuall saw it at a magazine distribution center, they usually have two or three months in advance sitting on pallets, so I can thumb thru any of them. I can also have any of them, but I have to rip the cover off and leave it there, so I choose not too, plus I don't have the time.
Oh ok thanks bro.

-Ringo

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I think she had a small feature on mobile entertainmant mag a year ago. She had a sweet ride then I wonder what she's done since then.

·
Registered
285 Posts
i know who your talking about...she lives in the south bay....ive seen her a couple of times...we went to the same shop for our sound system!

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I met her at the first Area 51 meet a while back. Roughly 2 years ago.
12-15-2001.

She's a cool gal and had a nice ride back then as well.

From what i heard, i don't know if it fell through or not, but she planned on doing the 1JZ-GTE swap. The 2.5L motor.

Hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
project IS- i'm sure you saw her car at Showoff......she's on Techna

now she has the full Hippo Sleek kit with bronze te37's..........

she had plans to do turbo but then ran into some problems and went back to stock....last i heard... :crazy:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tsopranoMB said:
Hey Bob,

Yes, Juggs, Barely Legal, & Hot Chicks Over 50!!! They should be coming out in January!!

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
parcelpimp said:
tsopranoMB said:
Hey Bob,

Yes, Juggs, Barely Legal, & Hot Chicks Over 50!!! They should be coming out in January!!
I asked a legit question, no need to answer like a jackass.... :crazy:

I guess that means NO :lol:

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
parcelpimp said:
tsopranoMB said:
Hey Bob,

i'll be on barely legal :wink: well at least some of me :-?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think I've seen her driving around in Pasadena CA...kinda surprised to see her in IT though. She had her bumper hanging off at one point. It didn't seem like she took good care of it. Not diggin the wing or stickers.... :-?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.