Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
thanks for the post from you guys..

I know Aldo is planning on coming up here either next sunday nov 2 for the STREET WARS or November 16...

u guys should represent and show what your beasts can do...

8)

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
ltuned&boosted said:
I will go down there if three or four of us midatlantic boosted peeps rolls with me. ARE U WITH ME? :lol:
hey man, I sure hope you make it up, you guys definatly should get a little group and drive on up!!!!

:chill:

·
Registered
349 Posts
No there will be like 10-15 of us up there probably. I just dont know if anyone else is going to want to drive south to meet up with you guys. Let me know if your definately comming for sure so we can discuss where to meet.

-Tom-

·
Registered
349 Posts
So who's definately comming to Englishtown the 16th which is this sunday for the Import Survival Series so I can decide where to meet yous, since I dont want you to have to drive all the way up and get lost. Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
349 Posts
Alright guys, the Roll Call is now posted in the NorthEast section for the Import Survival Series on Nov 16th so please whoever is going sign-up for it so we can see how many people we got going and how were all going to meet up before we roll in. Thanks alot,

-Tom-

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.