Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hrmm what happened no is300's in houstons latest show! lotsa is300 lights though =P.

_rl [ 01-nogaro_blue_s4-team_koncept_racing ]

·
Registered
654 Posts
Well, I was going to enter mine, but my body kit and spoiler still haven't shipped from Japan yet... I didn't want to be ghetto and just bring a stock IS! I think it's pretty lame to bring a car to show with just little modification, and just stock? No way...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey S4 lover,

I saw an asian girl driving a yellow one like yours but it was dropped about 2inches and it looked freaken bad!!!

The girl looked pretty hot also, I saw her in the Galleria area one fine day...

I drive a black 2dr Honda Accord '94, stop me if ya'll see me in Sugar Land..

jr300

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jr300 have you seen me around sugar land? i drive a nogaro blue s4 with bbs ch rims, dropped with exhaust and all the goodies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by teamlemony:
jr300 have you seen me around sugar land? i drive a nogaro blue s4 with bbs ch rims, dropped with exhaust and all the goodies.
I've seen that slow ass blue S4 before in sugarland.... heh.... i beat him with my TL...lol..... j/k....

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Actually, I was at the Import Expo in Houston too! I had my white is300 there...but it was in the parking lot outside of the AstroArena
. If I had extra time and money, I would've entered my car in too. My favorite car at the show was the white Nissan Skyline. Now dat is one car I wouldn't mind taking over my IS.

------------------
White IS300
Houston, TX

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Matt, when are you gonna race your S4 vs. mine now that im in the mid 13s?

------------------
Zerin Dube
'00 Imola Yellow S4
APR Stage I EMCS Chip
Bailey Dump Valves
UUC Short Shifter

·
Registered
35 Posts
oh boys..dont make me break out my IS300 =) hahah.. man zerin and matt just wait till my SC goes in for turbo work... we'll see who's laughing down the track =) hey zerin, remember me from IRC? i know u do.. #caraudio? heh... i was gonna come up to u but i felt stupid saying "hey remember me? pimpng... from irc?" haha... where my IDQ subs? =)

-bng
team koncept racing
'92 veilside royal sapphire sc300
'01 millenium silver is300

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by teamlemony:
No I have not, but trust me my always looking at phat rides when riding in the Sugar Land area.
Have you seen the guy with the S2000 with 18's Volk's? He is my friend and he wants to race an S4?
We might go to Loews tonight to watch a movie, maybe we will see you there...
JR300

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont leave my s4 anywhere for an extended period of time, since some fags stole something off my car @ amc in first colony.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If any of you want to race, i'm at the Brittmoore street races every weekend. I'd love to toast an IS300
Pimp1ng I remember you. You need to bring it on after I change the turbos out (Probably this time next year). THAT will be fun

------------------
Zerin Dube
'00 Imola Yellow S4
APR Stage I EMCS Chip
Bailey Dump Valves
UUC Short Shifter

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn zerin, going all out on performance =], i need a job then i'll check out the replacement prices on the tranny and torque converter.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I think I've seen some blue S4 driving around Sugar Land... so if you see a Blue IS honking at you, don't be confused and wonder what the heck that damn IS is honking at...hehe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts