Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any other SportX here were making the trip to NC for Import Alliance summer meet?

Summer Meet 2012

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Wish I was closer. lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just saw this... we had the black sportcross out there. r154 swap, turbo
I loved that thing. I spoke with you guys about my IBP. Nice meeting you. That SportX was sweet.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
ah you must have spoken with Torrey (my lead tech). i think i remember him telling me about talking to another sportx owner. did you have the blue or white one?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine was the blue one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey guys, just now seeing this thread. I was at the meet with the white one. I remember talking to Torrey about the black Sportcross. It was great talking to him and the cars with Zen were really nicely done.

Miguel, it was good to meet you too. Car looks great in person. Hope to see you around Greensboro sometime. On a side note, I was at the Walgreen's this morning beside the UNCG campus and saw a dark green Sportcross with Texas plates. I've never seen that color before.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
dark green on a sportcross? that is odd. they stopped the jade mica color in 01 and the sportcross didn't come out till 02. interesting indeed.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, just now seeing this thread. I was at the meet with the white one. I remember talking to Torrey about the black Sportcross. It was great talking to him and the cars with Zen were really nicely done.

Miguel, it was good to meet you too. Car looks great in person. Hope to see you around Greensboro sometime. On a side note, I was at the Walgreen's this morning beside the UNCG campus and saw a dark green Sportcross with Texas plates. I've never seen that color before.
Yes, I always see parked on the houses past the comic book store on Spring Garden. I have never seen it anywhere else or anyone driving it. You might have a better chance of finding seeing who the owner is. I was actually on the campus yesterday but I didn't see it on my home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts