Keyed and egged. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
That is horrible.

·
Registered
150 Posts
did you break up with your gf or mess around with some girls?

sorry bout your car.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Holy crap, that's the worst thing I've seen done to a car so far. I feel your pain... and good luck with the repair.

P.S Someone must hate you & your car?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
good excuse for a custom paintjob?

that sucks! :suspiciou any ideas who did it?

mines always garaged now.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Worst part is I have absolutely NO idea who did it. :(

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Dam that really suxs!

looking at those pics left my jaw open in aww thinking who could possibly do such an act....

I feel bad and at the same time it makes me worry about my IS and the many others on this board?

Let us know...

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
DAYM!!! So many of these Bull$h!t going on...

:mgun:HATERS!!!:rocket:

Reactions: BlackSportD

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Sorry to see that bro. I feel your pain. I had my car keyed the third day I had it. well 3 flattened tires too. Its pure jealousy. I never had beef with anyone. Lived in that town for 12 years. It sucks and then you think about if I paint it again will it happen again. I ended up getting a locking car cover. It works well because nobody can see your car.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
OUCH! That's just a shame. You have such a beautiful car and jealous a--holes just mess it up. There's been a lot of this going around. My buddy's IS just got keyed really bad just like yours. I'm sure you've seen his other thread around here.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
That is the worst. People that do this are obviously too pussy to man up to you. It proves that tey are just weak, and the only thing to do is to get you when you are not looking. It would be worth it for me to catch somebody keying my car, just so that I could bring unspeakable pain to them. I hope you find out who did this, and I hope the reprocussions are 100 times worse. Sorry man.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
omfg............. i am now sitting in front of my computer (work) and thinking about it.... i would try to find out who the hell did it, ask neibors

·
Registered
982 Posts
Man thats the secong GGP to get keyed this week, I_Dont_Care had his car keyed last week.

Whats the deal man?

guys with GGP are pissing of some women....

Good luck with the new paint job ;)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
thats fuckin dirrty!!! hope you find the bastard

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
If you fing them i would kill them, i live out in the desert of az so drive them down to me in your trunk, drop them off and ill take care of the rest for you. They wont be found i'll promise you that!! Sorry man :pissed:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
damn i hope insurance helps you out.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The police are on the way, so now its just a matter of time. I took pictures of everything. But the WORST part is that I have absolutely no idea at all who might have done this.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
You pissed someone off really good that knows your car is your baby. Typically this is done by a female. Think of who is upset with you, when it happened (approximately) and then work from there. I know it sucks. I feel your pain. Just try to see the bright side, a fresh brand new paint job ;)

FYI: Why censor the F word but not sh!t? :suspiciou

1 - 20 of 108 Posts