Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No no not definatly for sale yet i just wanted some opinions from everyone about how the wheels look on my car cuz i dont know if im gonna stick with theese but ill give numbers when im positive about selling them. As for the model and specs they are the RGR in diamond cut black, i just call the finish gunmetal, 18x7.5 front 50 offset 18x8.5 rear 53 offset and they are (acq) air craft quality forged aluminum and they are only 18lbs, made in japan and not yet availible in the usa as far as i know. When i first tried them on i fit a 265/35/18 in the rear and i had two big guys sit in the back seat and it did'nt rub at all so no need for fender modifications but i still went with a 255.

·
Registered
727 Posts
i just did a qucki search on some bbs rims (the rk and kII) and i couldnt find a set in 19". do they not offer a 19" bbs rim?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Re: Im thinking about switching up wheels.(I need some opini

onyxIS3 said:
I realy love the wheels that i have now but i am thinking about selling and saving up for a turbo. But i have also been thinking about a new 5 star with a bigger lip than what i have now, what do you guys think i should do?
here are some pics.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65057
Buy my Racing Hart M5 3pc's

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Those BBS wheels look awesome and the specs sound even better. If you think that five-spokers with a lip would look better...que sera. Good luck on you search. The person you sell them to will be happy! :) :D :lol:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CRB said:
Those BBS wheels look awesome and the specs sound even better. If you think that five-spokers with a lip would look better...que sera. Good luck on you search. The person you sell them to will be happy! :) :D :lol:
I know! you are right what the f*ck was i thinking, plus im the only one with them that i know of so far. Its not that i dont like them anymore, I just like to change my shoes up every now and then thats all :crazy:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boodies said:
yeah you should keep those wheels... they look real nice on your black is3.. btw do you have the full RMM kit?
Thanks, and I have the RMM front lip and side skirts.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have wheels for is 300

i have two kinds of wheels i have the neeper radii alot of people likethem with only 4,000 miles on them and i have the stock is300 rims dipped in crome with yellow on the inside of the rim

·
Registered
310 Posts
Boodies said:
onyxIS3 said:
Boodies said:
yeah you should keep those wheels... they look real nice on your black is3.. btw do you have the full RMM kit?
Thanks, and I have the RMM front lip and side skirts.
i take it your rear bumper is stock??

dude, the RMM kit consists of the front lip, side skirts, the new grill, and a small wing...... RMM doesn't make anything for the rear bumper

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
13 Participants
onyxIS3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing