Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone im leaving the honda game and now coming to the lexus game im 20 and live in CT i go to school but im done playing with little cars im moving on up to something bigger and better but i always loved the lexus is300 only thing im lookin into doin to a 300 is lowering it but im going to try trading in my modded civic i know it worth at least 5000 so im going to put the cash i get from the civic down on a lexus but is there something i should know before i go looking for one i really like please help peoplee thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is what i exactly needed thanks!! how much do you guys think i can find a stock 2001 is 300 for ?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
that is what i exactly needed thanks!! how much do you guys think i can find a stock 2001 is 300 for ?
whats millage limit? but id say > 15k for an 01

·
Registered
235 Posts
Keep your eye out for some deals. There's some great prices here on the forums and on eBay.

I just picked up my 02 IS300, Absolutely Red, 45k miles, 5 speed manual, LSD, Navi, Full leather, Heated seats, and spoiler for $15,900. Came with factory graphite wheels and 18" black with polished lip wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts