Registered
756 Posts
Right here in OC......
E-mail me we'll cruise!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Originally posted by pierceman:
I'm moving back to Orange County CA from Colorado, Email me at [email protected] if your from the area, lets go driving. I am available to help wrench on cars too, got tons of tools.
Would you be the guy I saw last week in Newport with the chick in the passenger seat?
Black IS RMM Intake just after two days of owning the car?

·
Registered
50 Posts
i live in san diego, bonita or chula vista area. we should all meet up somewhere and hang out. ill drive the ways up there to see all of you guys.

lates

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm in Santa Barbara, just take a drive up the coast. It's a nice place to get away for the weekend.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I put the RMM intake on ofter having it for just two days, I'm all about mods, Intake is the best first step in my opinion and I did'nt think that the SRT kit was worth the money. BUT I did buy the car with 6000 miles on it (it was a dealer Demo) so it was already broken in.
It sounds great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Iridium130, thanks for the invite, I will try and make it back to cali from Colorado by wed, if so, your on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yo, i have a silver IS (traded in) but yeah, i live in san clemente and used to live in laguna hills rite up the hill in one of those million dollar homes rite noff the freeway and up the hill. But yeah, race baby, we could gang up on some civics and others like so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts