Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have one question and I've been searching for the answer and have no luck so I decided to register and ask someone who would know...
What type of bulbs are your factory foglight bulbs?! The really, really yellow ones? Please let me know...I really want to buy them for my fogs on my GC8.

Thanks guys!
Kyle

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
The bulbs are not yellow...its the lenses that make them yellow. Im not sure exactly what kind of bulbs they are, but buying them will not make your fogs look like an IS.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Re: I'm looking for a little bulb help from the IS300 guys :

WRX_this said:
Ok, I have one question and I've been searching for the answer and have no luck so I decided to register and ask someone who would know...
What type of bulbs are your factory foglight bulbs?! The really, really yellow ones? Please let me know...I really want to buy them for my fogs on my GC8.

Thanks guys!
Kyle
First off, it's a 9006. Secondly, the bulb itself is not yellow. There is a yellow lens inside the foglight housing that makes the light yellow.

A suggestion, if you are interested in the yellow light, try searching for the PIAA Ion Crystal replacement bulbs... I believe they come in various sizes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I was looking at the PIAA Ion Crystals as well...
Well, thanks for all your help guys!!!

Kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
WRX_this
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing