Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously! I have no idea. I am in Kadena, Okinawa. I'm not into the JDM trend at all but theres gotta be some sweet stuff out here to bring back with me that is either hard to get or more expensive back in the states. I'm going to try to track down a few sets of JDM headlights, tails, antennas and foglights. Any other suggestions of OEM or aftermarket parts I should check out and does anyone know a good place to look for these parts? Theres a few junk yards I saw out here so I will visit them to see what OEM stuff I can snag.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
An Altezza? :confused:

JK, lights would be your best bet, some body parts won't fit because the US spec bumpers.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
get some fancy japanese boutique clothes and then sell them when you get back to the states for 100 times what you paid.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Hello Kitty purse.

PM chado, for some reason I think he knows something about picking up stuff from Japan. :lol:

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
stay away from lips, engine parts, exhausts. If you want to pick me up a top secret front while your down their, or even a ltuned would be nice.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
A flight back home.

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
hey man,
if you find an altezza steering wheel for an auto transmission (with the eshift buttons) in any junkyard, the two-toned one with black and gray, PLEASE let me know ill pay you bigtime for it.

you should try and get yourself the guage cluster for the altezza, its so nice, and really tough to find out here.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Since you have a plane to fly your stuff home, get something big that is expensive to ship...... Like the full HKS body kit..... I think that would take up a lot of space in the P-3 though...........

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
are you trying to make money? then i would recommend against the wife idea. they can sometimes be anti-car

you can be pimp like bapesta!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Go to a bunch of junkyards and get the Altezza wheel center caps for 2,000 yen. That's what I did. Sell them for $90 on here and you have mad profit.

I hate Kadena. It's so damn warm all year round. I dread summers there!

Pick up a '93 Mark II Tourer V and bring it back. Shouldn't cost but $5k total, since it seems like you're stationed there. I also don't think they're on the restricted list, too. My friend in Nevada registered it as a Cressida.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Im interested in the TRD SRS steering wheel in black/silver. Or even an Altezza steering wheel, the black/grey with or without eshift. Since I dont really use my eshift at all.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bring some hard to find stuff like TRD gauge pod, JDM dash tray, JDM ash tray with lint felt or the JDM double din dash. Those are some good shit right there and will sell.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts