Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gunna be in Boston this weekend visiting a friend who goes to BU. I've heard horror stories about the way people drive there so I hope I get a spot in the garage of her building. We'll most likely be riding the T everywhere. So I hope to see some nice ISs driving around while I'm in town.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
my3 said:
I'm gunna be in Boston this weekend visiting a friend who goes to BU. I've heard horror stories about the way people drive there so I hope I get a spot in the garage of her building. We'll most likely be riding the T everywhere. So I hope to see some nice ISs driving around while I'm in town.
Be careful on the Boston roads, they tend to be very shitty.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,435 Posts
lolz i drive in boston everyday, it's not that bad, except for the taxi drivers. Don't be scared of them, just carry a baseball bat, if they give you trouble just showed them the bat. :lol:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,903 Posts
my3 said:
I'm gunna be in Boston this weekend visiting a friend who goes to BU. I've heard horror stories about the way people drive there so I hope I get a spot in the garage of her building. We'll most likely be riding the T everywhere. So I hope to see some nice ISs driving around while I'm in town.
are you parking in the warren towers garage?? the place charges some insane prices. they don't even allow overnight parking so you'll have to find somewhere else to park it at night or else you'll get towed.
 

·
Apricot idea killer
Joined
·
18,056 Posts
driving in boston sucks and parking is even worse!!..........it's actually not the driving, but more the roads that suck..........not even roads........just some asphault inbetween potholes...........if you park on the street EXPECT to have dings and scrapes on your bumpers by the end of the weekend.......... :( ..........for parking - id go behind bu to beacon st - much less chaotic than comm ave.........OR id park at the end of comm ave in brighton - right in front of the archdiocese - no parking restriction and HEAVILY patrolled by police and well lit, only you'll have to take the goddamned greenline all the way down to bu (~30 minute ride)..........good luck!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advise on where to park. If I remember correctly her apartment is on beacon st. Yeah we pretty much take the green line to everywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you take a different one to Harvard Square.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,903 Posts
my3 said:
Thanks for the advise on where to park. If I remember correctly her apartment is on beacon st. Yeah we pretty much take the green line to everywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you take a different one to Harvard Square.
yes...green line to park st and then red line to harvard sq.
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,859 Posts
Awesome. I will post up when I get the dates! Maybe I'll bring up WINO II for the trip. 8)




On second thought...It will be at SRT getting the Stage 2.5 and tranny...so I'll swing by in my grandfather's '03 accord. :-?
 

·
Podiatrist
Joined
·
22,491 Posts
oneeyejack said:
DaGixxerKid said:
I should be around somewhere. Unless i make it back to cali.
who are you? :-?
He's got a sweet GSXR750.

And yeah Wino, I'll be goin on a cruise from dec 26 til the 5th or something...
 

·
Penetration Specialist
Joined
·
22,859 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
oneeyejack said:
DaGixxerKid said:
I should be around somewhere. Unless i make it back to cali.
who are you? :-?
He's got a sweet GSXR750.

And yeah Wino, I'll be goin on a cruise from dec 26 til the 5th or something...
Really, I'm going on a cruise from January 11-18th. Which cruise you taking and to where?
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top