Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
V8 Sportcross
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this concept a bit more:

I started colorsanding/buffing the Mustang today. Initially, I just wanted the reflection to represent the bodywork on the quarter, however I realized it was a pretty cool concept if I could stage it correctly. This photo was taken about 7:45pm, very little light out. I think I'll finish the polish job on the left side of the mustang and park the Lexus where the BMW is. The yellow contrast should look pretty cool as a reflection. Any thoughts/suggestions?

·
Registered
982 Posts
dang...I need to send my detail guy over to you for a training session!

If I could get my cars to that kind of condition I'd sell cars like hotcakes

><

Excellent idea on the photo shot though. I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out~

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
use a wider angle lens and do one of the front end reflection and one of the back end reflection... use a tripod also.

·
V8 Sportcross
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was working on that as you posted this. Just finished up.

I don't have a wider lens, just the 28-135. At some point, I may purchase one, but for now this will have to do.

The first photo was taken around 7:50pm, there was very little light out. The shutter stayed open around 5 seconds to get that much light. Tripod and remote trigger is the only way.

·
Registered
387 Posts
wow... now that clean! nice job man

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
we expect nothing less than a complete rebuild from Brad when he says "look I'm working on ________"

if you ask Brad to change a headlight bulb, he will swap out and restore the entire front clip! LOL!

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Damn Brad when the hell do you have time to do all this?

I need to take a time management class.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts