Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone help me get a blue is300 with black on black interior? i dont need anything else except for sunroof and leather. i dont need all the extra equipment. could someone tell me if 33K out the door is a good price? im in austin texas so if there is a dealer out there willing to get me what i want...lets talk.
thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by turbonamja:
can anyone help me get a blue is300 with black on black interior? i dont need anything else except for sunroof and leather. i dont need all the extra equipment. could someone tell me if 33K out the door is a good price? im in austin texas so if there is a dealer out there willing to get me what i want...lets talk.
thanks
are you talking about the 2001???it should be enough....
and are you korean??? namja!!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahha..yeah im korean....im from austin and im going to buy a car this week and i wanted to see how much was a good deal. hopefully 33 or 34K is a good deal out the door right? well let me know what yall think....lexus_is300 are you from houston???

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yea i was talking about the 2001 lexus. everyone keeps saying in texas that there is hardly any blue with blk on blk interior. let me know if you can get a better deal or not...thanks

·
Registered
362 Posts
oh yea i was talking about the 2001 lexus. everyone keeps saying in texas that there is hardly any blue with blk on blk interior. let me know if you can get a better deal or not...thanks
----
too bad you weren't buying a couple of weeks ago and lived in Oklahoma City, the lexus dealership here had 4 blues, i think 2 of them had black interior. But then somebody came in last week and did a group buy for a company, they bought 6 IS's!!! They bought 3 blues, 1 auburn, 1 green, and 1 graphite. Wish I knew which company so I could go work for them.
BTW, the OKC dealership is seeling the IS for $30,945 with sunroof, leather, and homelink system. (not including TTL)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Go to Lexus of San Antonio (or call) and talk to Jose Contreras. I paid $34.5K out the door for mine fully loaded, so i think that $33.5K out the door is fair for one with just leather and sunroof. Thing is that might be a hard color to come by this late in the game, ya know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Badman Forever
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing