Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roll:
company has decided on doing some layoffs. So i have to go get there computers and stuff.....what should i do? i am going to be there for one night and 2 days.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
358 Posts
IS300GTR said:
youll be fine, were all one big happy masshole family :D

where u gonna be staying
Proud to ba a Masshole as well....

watch out for the potholes on your visit... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i have been there before. The roads suck....lol
what way would you go if you lived in mahattan

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
believe or not roads are kind of getting "better".

·
Registered
30,476 Posts
No they aren't

Aside fromt he fact taht this thread belongs in the Parking lot, on Friday night iw as onthe Mass pike East and thought i saw a plastic bag in my lane. I was going 90, and hit it. It wasn't a bag, it was some sort of scrap metal. it took a large chunk out of my bumper and cut up my undercarriage panels :pissed: :bitching:

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
easiest way is to take 95 all the way..

best way is to take the merritt route 15... to i-91N to i-84E to i-90E.

·
Registered
30,476 Posts
Lexotic Concepts said:
best way is to take the merritt route 15... to i-91N to i-84E to i-90E.
this is what i usually do, but if traffic is heavy i get off the merit and head North on CT-8 and then get onto I-84.

Taking the 90-84-91-95 route I've made it from Boston to NJ in a record 2 hrs and 58 minutes, but on a regular trip like last night i usually do it in 3 hrs, 20-40 minutes w/ average traffic.

Going TO boston is always a nightmare of Fridays... it took 6 hrs this past friday from Long Island :bitching:

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
No they aren't

Aside fromt he fact taht this thread belongs in the Parking lot, on Friday night iw as onthe Mass pike East and thought i saw a plastic bag in my lane. I was going 90, and hit it. It wasn't a bag, it was some sort of scrap metal. it took a large chunk out of my bumper and cut up my undercarriage panels :pissed: :bitching:
hmm but this has nothing to do with road conditions. Majority of the roads, I travel on is newly paved.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
No they aren't

Were you drunk.How does one mistake sheet metal for a plastic bag?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Union Oyster house for dinner, or there are several other choices right around the corner at Fanuel (sp?) hall/Quincy Market. If you have time, there is an indoor go cart track called F1Boston. I haven't been to the track, but I saw an ad for it. It looks cool.

For cheap entertainment, you can just walk the Freedom trail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts