Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put tiny little 100 spoke rims on my IS. I'll drop the car and make the wheels stick out so it looks like a little **** roach. Then I'm going to install hydralics so I can make it bounce when I pull along side them rice burners....whazzzuuup. Then I'm going to stuff the trunk with 2 mongo 12" woofers, and a huge amp so I can blast DMX tunes. Then I'm going to install neon lights underneath. Heck I'll put neon lights inside the car as well. Also all windows will have pitch black tint...or even that rainbow tint. I'm going to have some hot looking lady painted on the hood with some kinda dragon and fire in the background. I'm also going to get that talking alarm warning people to step back from the car. Forget full exhausts...I'm gonna go back in the day and install them annoying borla exhaust tips off the muffler. Then I'm going to put them huge, long rear view mirrors so I can see anything and everything behind me....And to top it off.........I'm going to hang fuzzy dice off of my rear view mirror.

Yeah....
wait till I bring this car into a Lexus dealership for service!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Don't forget the gold plated chain-link steering wheel.

Maybe some purple velvet seats...
Or tigerskin print if you want.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
That reminds me...

Put on a chain-link license plate frame & make sure it's crushed velvet.

It'll be a pimp-mobile! Look out Cadillac!

Originally posted by TEG:
Don't forget the gold plated chain-link steering wheel.

Maybe some purple velvet seats...
Or tigerskin print if you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
DMX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing