Lexus IS Forum banner

im F-ing real pissed off

621 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  LexusIS4U2NV 
#1 ·
first of all this is going out to the guy with the White Lexus IS 300 lowered on your stock rims who was on the 805 south exiting H-Street in chula vista, california at about 9:40 p.m. Why the **** did you or the passenger flip me off. Thats some ****ed up ****. I dont know did you think me and my girlfriend were talking **** because we were looking, if your wondering what we were saying here it goes.
"Damn that looks clean"
"hmmm. i wonder what he used to lower his car"
"The stock rims look nice when its lowered"

those are a few things. nothing bad was said. if you think it maked you cool to flip someone off while your driving away, really it makes you look like a bitch. Honestly if i saw you in a parking lot chillen i would come over and say nice car, what did you use to lower it, u know be a nice person and just ****ing chat. For you to flip someone off out of the sun roof makes you and your buddy whoever did it look like a real ass whole and it proved no point. Why would u even do such a thing to someone driving the same car. Its common sense why would i talk **** about your car WHEN I HAVE THE SAME CAR. One more thing, you got to be careful these days about flipping people off thinking your tough ****, because first of all your nobody just another joe driving an IS. Some people would ****ing follow u and shoot you, for example, if u live in san diego you know about the OLD BONITA STORE shooting down on bonita road in Bonita, two second form where i live. The guy got kicked out of the club, so he came back and shot two bouncers killing both. some ****ed up **** if u ask me. all im trying to say before u think someone is talking ****, maybe you should consider the fact that they make not be, but maybe they are saying something nice.

some of you here may think im bitching, some may not. to those that do. oh well. just try to realize where im coming from.

thanks,
dennis potts

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.