Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
02’ IS300 Turbo / 3.4L/ V160/Precision 6870/ ProEFI128/Wilwood 6pistonBBK/Welds/
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, me & gina had Brandon Eric Jacobs @ 12:32 this morning. I am so excited and can't wait till he can work on the lexus with daddy. I had to share my excitement with everyone and will post pics when we I get out of the hospital.

Eric J.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Congrats man, thats really great.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Awesome! Congrats to you and Gina, and I'm glad to hear everyone's well.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Wow!! Eric. You made it through the easy part. (HeHe) Seriously though, congratulations to you and Gina. God Bless you and your family.

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Eric,
Congrats, Brandon was born the same day as my oldest daughter Andrea. She is 5 years old now.

Nothing like fatherhood to put everything else into perspective.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Eric,
Congrats, Brandon was born the same day as my oldest daughter Andrea. She is 5 years old now.
Wow! Time flies! I knew Andrea's birthday was coming up, but I didn't think she turned 5. :jawDrop:

Crazy coincidence how Brandon was born the same day as Andrea and your youngest daughter Arianna was born the same day as my youngest grandson Sebastian.

Nothing like fatherhood to put everything else into perspective.
Oh, yeah! That's for sure!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Congrats again Eric and thanks for the call. We have to meet up sometime when you and Gina have a chance. Take care and talk to you soon.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
congratulations!

·
Registered
02’ IS300 Turbo / 3.4L/ V160/Precision 6870/ ProEFI128/Wilwood 6pistonBBK/Welds/
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. He is doing great and is very quite for a little guy. Also, Rudy & Joaquin that is kind of funny that us .net members have kids w/ the same b-days.

Again, thanks everyone and I am looking forward to bringing him to his first official meet soon, so I can start him off right :rebel: .

Here is a pic

Eric J.

Reactions: Seven0Three
1 - 20 of 25 Posts