Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and found you today while I was doing an internet search on air induction kits. I live in Kokomo, IN and puchased a new '03 IS 5-speed SportDesign in Thundercloud . Are there any meetings or rallys on the horizon? I'd love to meeet fellow Lexus enthusiasts.

Mayo :)

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
Not sure how far you are from Columbus, Ohio... But we will be having what promises to be a relatively large meet I would say late Aprilish...

You should keep your eye on this forum for a post about it in the coming weeks...

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Newbe

Will do.I play lacrosse with a team in Indy. Most likely I will be in Columbus for a game at that time. Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
dayton is a litle closer, again not sure where in indy but have small gatherings, like 4-5 cars every other week or so, jsut to do something stupid like bowl, go to hooters, get smashed, ect.

we always welcome more :D

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
get together

many thanks bro...sure could use some advice on induction kits...I'm a novice at this and want to do it right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.