Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm a new owner of the IS300. My questions are:
1. I'd like to lower my car, which springs and what brand should I buy?
2. Any good sport exhaust for my IS300 (Perhaps, HKS, GREDDY, 5Zigen)?
3. Any good intake? Such as, GREDDY, AEM Cold Air Intake, or any other opinions?
4. Where to purchase the "clear" foglights? To be honest, I personally hate the yellow, US-spec foglights.

Prompt attention is highly appreciated!

Regards,
mystic

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by Almost There:
A quick search in the performance and suspension mod forums should answer these questions.

not to mention it would be respectful to forum members. doing a search would most likely bring up answers to your questions since almost everything concieveable has been discussed and there should be a sufficient number of posts pertaining to items newbies should have. if not for yourself, do it for the members, as a common courtesy, have a nice day.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all,

Yes, I just did some research in the Suspension and performance forum. Looks like most people either recommend using the TEIN coilover suspension or using H&R springs.
Hmmm about the exhaust, I found that there is no clear answer, yet (well at least for me).

Thank you,
mystic

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have 5 Ziggen wheels on my white IS (the 5 Copse wheels with white center). The importers are AKT in Gardena, CA. Web site: www.aktusa.com. They said that the exhaust won't be available until after SEMA, ie. about the middle of NOV. Also, they will import 2 types: one is the short version with just the last muffler and the other is the long version including the elimination of the "resonator" at the beginning of the exhaust pipe. I'm going to get the latter.
Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts