Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F-ing amazing!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/1826382/detail.html

Police: Ill. Burger King Sold Different Type Of Coke
Customers Would Allegedly Phone In Drug Orders

POSTED: 12:59 p.m. EST December 8, 2002

MUNDELEIN, Ill. -- At one Illinois Burger King, authorities say, you could order a Whopper, fries and some coke -- not a soft drink but cocaine.

Four people are jailed on charges they sold cocaine from the drive-through window at a Burger King in Mundelein.

Police had been watching the restaurant for nine months. Then on Friday night, they say they bought about $300,000 worth of cocaine from the night manager, his wife and two former employees.

Police say customers would either phone ahead or ask for particular employees. Then they would drive up, place their orders over the microphone and pull around the window to pick it up.

The drugs were handed over in a Burger King paper bag.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sacremon said:
$300,000 at one time? That was probably over a couple kilos!
Seriously...probably like 5 or 6! Thats a lot of white powder.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I'm still I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot.

·
8,803 Posts

Actually at the current going rate of about $300 a half ounce, that would be about 12.5 kilos!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TahoeSSDVD said:

Actually at the current going rate of about $300 a half ounce, that would be about 12.5 kilos!
Since you probably have dirty Mexicans living in your back yard, must get ridiculously good prices. I calculated at $1000 an ounce, which is pretty standard around these parts.

·
8,803 Posts
It is the mexican connection, but it gets here before any cutting, so its totally clean. Always very high quality.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
14 Participants
TahoeSSDVD
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing