Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my wheels on and went to take some pictures. My friend tagged along, so we decided to take pictures of both cars. My wheels still need to be refinished, my car is begging for a front lip, and my friend's s4 was missing the back spacers, so try not to worry about that stuff.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
WOW, your wheels are super big...and the tires are huge.

Are they real bbs lm? or replica?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Wheels are only 18's... That's not super big, they just look huge because of the face design. The tires are fairly small too, only 40 series.

As for the LM's, they're replicas, he uses them to roll on between wheels because he can't stick with a set. He'll have new ones on in the next month or two.

Reactions: vroomRollLEX

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
honestly ill, i truly wish i had your camera and photgraph skills. those pics looks amazing. Love the car and i really miss your old wheels. I just loved the gold contrast with the red. go back!!! anyways post up pics when you get your lip on.

oh and tell the s4 guy to shave and fill in the area where the headlight fluid squirters went. the holes look out of place and kinda weird. love that fmic tho

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nice minus the exhaust (sorry, but just not feeling it)
Ive always wanted to see what an is would look like in nagaro blue.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Wow the pics look really good. Looks like you still have room to space out the rear a lil more for a more aggressive fitment. Can't wait to see it with the painted lip. Are you planning on adding side skirts and rear bumper/lip also?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
the one thing i liked about your car was the gold wheels, now you changed them...

·
Registered
7,386 Posts

I think it looks that way because he has no kit on the car. I'm sure once he does, it'll look a little more "balanced". I always thought MAE's would look good on the first gens...great pics Lamer...lmao

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
honestly ill, i truly wish i had your camera and photgraph skills. those pics looks amazing. Love the car and i really miss your old wheels. I just loved the gold contrast with the red. go back!!! anyways post up pics when you get your lip on.

oh and tell the s4 guy to shave and fill in the area where the headlight fluid squirters went. the holes look out of place and kinda weird. love that fmic tho
I miss the gold on red too, but the sizing on my works was horrible. And my friend has the caps for the headlight washers, but they keep falling off.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks good. doesnt look that stretched at all. whats the offsets on these wheels again?
Yeah, I almost wish I had gone with a 215/225 so that I could go lower, I thought these tires would be more stretched. The wheels are 18x9 +42 with a 7mm spacer in front, and 18x10 +41 in back.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow the pics look really good. Looks like you still have room to space out the rear a lil more for a more aggressive fitment. Can't wait to see it with the painted lip. Are you planning on adding side skirts and rear bumper/lip also?
Yeah, I'm not sure I want to space it anymore, because I'll have to roll the rear more. And I will be getting sideskirts for sure whenever version select comes out with them, I'm not totally sure about the rear though.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
How come your friend didn't fill in the headlight washer holes on his bumper?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts