Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be out there with the g/f Thursday the 21st through Sunday the 24th on vacation. I'll be stayin in a hotel near the intersection of the 405 and the 10. If anyone wants to meet up - show me where to eat/drink/party/sight see - or show me some west coast rides...lemme know.

Unfortunately I'll be drivin a neon :-? Couldn't afford to rent the jaguar.

PM or post.

-viper

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
viper66 said:
I'll be out there with the g/f Thursday the 21st through Sunday the 24th on vacation. I'll be stayin in a hotel near the intersection of the 405 and the 10. If anyone wants to meet up - show me where to eat/drink/party/sight see - or show me some west coast rides...lemme know.

Unfortunately I'll be drivin a neon :-? Couldn't afford to rent the jaguar.

PM or post.

-viper
Have fun in L.A., I'm there about 3 times a year, and have yet to meet any of the West Coast .net peeps. I have been to most of the tuner shops and mfgs. there. Mostly in Rowland Heights, City of Industry, Anaheim areas. You should go check it out (S.P. Engineering, Greddy/Mackin, HKS, Blitz, Stop Tech, and ofcourse Carson Toyota). But you should have so much more things to do down there than just go look at parts and fixed up cars....(since you're right by the coast, you should take your g/f on a nice PCH drive down to La Jolla or North to Santa Barbara on PCH, nice scenic drive). Have fun and see you at SRT bbq.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks isman for the tips. I heard you came down last week to see Erik's new turbo and such....sorry I didn't catch ya.

Thanks irv.

Anyone else? I'll be there wednesday.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
yo yo yo welcome to LA bro!!

you are staying about 4 miles from my office... if ya wanna get a GREAT burger let me know there is a KILLER old time burger joint really close & I can take y'all there for lunch.... or is ya want any tips on the area lemme know i used to rent a little duples RIGHT at the intersection of 405 & 10 that is my ol' HOOD...

what hotel r u in...??

call me at the office anytime...310-203-2483 leave a mesasge & i wll call ya back...

there are others here i nthe hood too

Superman Is300(simon) lives about a mile or three frrom my office here i nCentury City, FrydRyce(patrick) lives about a mile or two aeay from here & UCLAis300 (Oliver) is also usually staying in the local area too within 3-4 miles in westwood i think.

Mabey we all can do lunch....?

let me know if ya need anything bro... & i am also trying to make this canyon run this weekend on Sat...several guys are going... if so & ya wanna come with lemme know & i can take you with me...

edgy

'' THe King of the Canyon Runs"... or "KOCR" (cocker!?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
YO ISman... gimme a shout next time yer in town...!!!

I would be happy to meet ya for lunch or whatnot.... always like to play a decent host to our long distance IS brethren....

PS i saw some footage of your car ripping around the lot at SRT.. .MAN that exh sounds BADASSS on yer car!!! the turbo muffles it a bit nicely & it has that really deep & throaty sound i love... much props bro!

anytime bro, anytime!! get my # from 6the post above & pop it in yer PDA!!

edgy

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
edgy said:
YO ISman... gimme a shout next time yer in town...!!!

I would be happy to meet ya for lunch or whatnot.... always like to play a decent host to our long distance IS brethren....

PS i saw some footage of your car ripping around the lot at SRT.. .MAN that exh sounds BADASSS on yer car!!! the turbo muffles it a bit nicely & it has that really deep & throaty sound i love... much props bro!

anytime bro, anytime!! get my # from 6the post above & pop it in yer PDA!!

edgy
coo coo, will do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts