Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but my car has 4 wheels!! i've read about the delays from iforged but i was hoping mine was gonna be different. i guess not :-? . i ordered them a couple of months ago hoping to have them by thanksgiving. they sent me 3 of them and have been promising the other forever now. maybe ill get it before christmas. neways, just had to vent. BTW, the first 3 look bada$$!!! they just sit there and stare at me scream "mount me! mount me! on the front and the back":crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
WTF kind of business is that. Sending three then making you wait months for the last one? I've always wanted to order from iforged but after hearing all the BS and runaround from that company I think I will hold off. You pay a premium price for their wheels, you should get premium service too.

Mike

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I had the same ordeal, they sent 3, I questioned them, then the other one came in a week later. I got mine in the very beginning before all the bs started to happen. I got all my wheels within a month, sucks to wait that long.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vince @ iforged just resonded after numerous emails, telling me that the wheel will ship out monday or tuesday (12/15 or 12/16). I'm trying not the get my hopes up cuz he told me the same thing last week and the week before....... last week he said that the wheel just got back from the painter and that they were in the process of putting back together. this week he said they have to reseal it. correct me if im wrong but dont u apply the sealer before u put the wheels together?? neways, maybe ill get it before the new year

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
January 5, 2004

still waiting on my last wheel. havent gotten any email responses for a week. called and left message once. will call again tomarrow

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

one more thing on top of that. my front tires are starting to show steel cords. if that last wheel doesnt come soon i will have to buy some new frt tires just to get around. :whine:

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Man, I got iForged rims and I'll even admit their customer service sucks. I ordered mine late in the fall and got them the next year but then again, I had all winter to wait. I feel ya pain bro. Hopefully your tires last a little longer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.