Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first come first go. if u want more info.. go to the next page in my other thread.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dont know.. but my zip is 06108

and 2 of the boxes weigh 26 lbs. the other 2 weight 28.4 lbs.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for all the pm's... hopefully somebody will actually step to the plate and carry thru on their word this time....

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is $2,600 plus shipping FIRM!!!! the only way the price will change is if someone offers me more than 2,600. thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i haven't received payment from anyone as of yet, so the rims are still for sale. its unbelievable how many people say they are interested and agree to purchase, but never send the money.

$2,600 plus shipping guys n gals... that is a STEAL and a halF!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol brian... you'll always be cool in ma book... good looks on the bumpipity~!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aight... due to this friggin group buy... i will now split shipping with the buyer. remember, the rims i have are already made... NO NEED TO WAIT 4-8 weeks for another set. THESE RIMS ARE READY TO GO!!!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Lexotic Concepts said:
this bump is for tony yao.... lol
Do you have pics of em' on your Ltuned??
Just thought that could look NICE...might help convince someone to buy them if they saw some good pics, ya know?

bump.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, i know... i have pics in my other thread... but i never put these rims on my car.. they are brand new.. but im actually thinking about buying some tires and putting them on the rims and maybe rock them for a few.. so if that happens... i will take pics and post...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts