Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Props for that... Nice looking car & Gorgeous Wheels. I always like parallel spoked wheels..

Eric...

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Everything looks nice except the steering wheel...that is clearly stupid IMHO. That blue looks a lot like SBM....damn rip off artists.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like it.. in the top pic, it looks like the rear quarter panel is flared a bit.. is that how they all are ? anyways.. its a good looking car.. but yeah, like Agent Smith.. I could do without the blue interior..

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
NICE!!!

Maybe I should coax my co-worker to pimp her car out like that.... heh. She surely can afford it, and then some.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

·
Registered
342 Posts
Its a CL-S. You can tell because of the NAV and the "metallic gauges" (I think thats what Acura called them in the brochure)

Originally posted by oneeyejack:
is that just a regular CL or a CL-S??

·
Registered
626 Posts
I don't know the shifter does not have the type s logo on it. The rear plate says CL.

I wonder if it is a type s. Could just be the cl dressed up.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
If that was actually offered for the common public in the low thirties then Acura would have a hit.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Is it me or do I not see that cheap azz fake grey wood on this car!

To bad Acura does not make the car really look like that. I might have bought one.

·
Registered
14,190 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
Is it me or do I not see that cheap azz fake grey wood on this car!

To bad Acura does not make the car really look like that. I might have bought one.
How ironic that everyone in the first picture is completely oblivious to the car.

But I do like the wheels and color.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Originally posted by Michael:
How ironic that everyone in the first picture is completely oblivious to the car.

But I do like the wheels and color.

Ya know I noticed that too, but I guess just did not comment on it. That is funny. I bet if the IS300 was there people were all over it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts