1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you had $2,000 and a COMPLETELY stock 2004 is300,

what would you spend the 2G's on?

(not counting shop labor)

not counting audio/video, what would you all do?
I just cant decide, rather look for some advice, maybe that will help me..
:)

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Nothing against you individually, but I hate these types of questions. Yes, people could give you ideas, but it is your car and your tastes. What do you think looks good on a car? Wheel, suspension, exhaust, body kit, sound system, engine mods....etc. If you gave us that kind of information, then people could give you some ideas and you could figure out what you like.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
what are your goals? looks? performance?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Nothing against you individually, but I hate these types of questions. Yes, people could give you ideas, but it is your car and your tastes. What do you think looks good on a car? Wheel, suspension, exhaust, body kit, sound system, engine mods....etc. If you gave us that kind of information, then people could give you some ideas and you could figure out what you like.
seriously, there are about 1,000 different possibilites. give us some more info.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
very true......i mean you can set the money aside and invest it. then take the money you make off your original investment and spend it on the car...

unless......

you already have a bunch of money and are financially stable and just want to drop the cash on mods for your car..

·
Registered
827 Posts
wheels and a exhaust!!!! =)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
1.suspension (Shocks/Springs)
2.Exhaust
3.Front Lip

2Gs should cover those 3 things.

·
Registered
524 Posts
give it to me... :)
Here's what i would NOT do...
Buy rims, buy audio, exterior pieces...

First off dropping the car in my own opinion deletes the purpose of "body kits" all though the idea of a front lip is a nice idea, do it later. Do a nice set of coilovers, springs, shocks w/e, trust me you will not be disapointed. Your going to want to/have to do it in the future anyways.

If your trying to gain a significant power +, save it. I know you have the money, and want to start modding and doing all that. Be patient do some research. Check the sale/trade forum daily! You'd be suprised on the awesome deals you'll find in there.

If your just looking to have a fun not to much over the top, but a little kick to it. Try exhaust (headers all the way back), Intake.

I would save, but thats just me. Do not plan on it being easy though.
- Marco

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
just buy all my stuff and i can stop posting :lol:

Reactions: BlackTi

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol wow.. ok, I would like

performance & handling,

and I know theres soooo many things that can be done
and I live in Florida, and I'm all good on my finances, which is why I'm doing this :)
Again, the only reason I'm asking is because I cant figure out what I want to do, so looking for other peoples advice could help push the decision..

ps- the strip clubs suck down here.. nasty girls.. lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
I guess I'll play along. 2G I will get Brembo BBK's. Either that or a GTE engine (if I see a good deal on one)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
well now that you have stated what you want ...

full exhaust
intake
coilovers or nice spring/adj. shock combo

1 - 20 of 117 Posts