Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
No.

regardless of when and how, we should all be living our lives to the fullest. For all we know, in ten minutes one of us could slip down a flight of stairs and be done with.

Any day could be your last. Why wait for a deadline to complete your dreams?

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fugazi787 said:
xjayx300 said:
ltunedgirl said:
xjayx300 said:
My sentiments exactly, and if you knew anyhow, what would you do about it?
I would overdose on crystal meth 8)
You know you would not die though, because you would already know how you were going to die.
but what if she knew she was gonna die from a C. meth overdose? Uh?
Then she would OD, before she died from ODing from meth.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
so, if I knew I was gonna die, I would try to OD on meth and die...which wouldn't be the way I was supposed to die, so my first thought of how and when I would die would have been wrong...that means that I just controlled my own destiny! holy shit...I focking RULE!

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ltunedgirl said:
so, if I knew I was gonna die, I would try to OD on meth and die...which wouldn't be the way I was supposed to die, so my first thought of how and when I would die would have been wrong...that means that I just controlled my own destiny! holy shit...I focking RULE!
Nope, destiny would say, sorry sucka, and let the paramedics keep you holding on, until it was your time.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
but fate is not a movie. If you were to die of a Crystal Meth OD, you would die that way. If you tried to go sooner, you would somehow live to die another day. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
papercliprebel
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing