Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Lexus IS300
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm trying to find this connector (the black one on the pictures). Tried searching and looking at online diagrams but I'm having a hard time finding it. If anyone knows the type of connector or the part number that would be awesome. Thank you!

It broke on the inside when I put it back on after replacing the spark plug wires and connectors. It had a bad connection and gave me a cel but I was able to fix it by pushing the wires in more from the back. Added sillicone to keep the wires in their position for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
These cars do not have an iacv. You’re close though, it’s the drive by wire motor. So you may have better luck searching with the correct name. Most of the connectors have the part number cast into them. Usually if you put 90980+ the number on the connected, it’ll get you what you’re looking for.

May be 90980-10942

·
Registered
2004 Lexus IS300
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These cars do not have an iacv. You’re close though, it’s the drive by wire motor. So you may have better luck searching with the correct name. Most of the connectors have the part number cast into them. Usually if you put 90980+ the number on the connected, it’ll get you what you’re looking for.

May be 90980-10942
Ah I see, no wonder I couldn’t find it. I’ll check that out on the connector. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts