Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the fires down here in So Cal, a lot of cars in the parking lot at work have a layer of ashes all over them. Some idiot decided to write "wash me" on my roof. After cleaning off the roof, I find out that the "wash me" is scratched into the paint. This really pisses me off :pissed: . Why are people so stupid and inconsiderate?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
tris300 said:
With the fires down here in So Cal, a lot of cars in the parking lot at work have a layer of ashes all over them. Some idiot decided to write "wash me" on my roof. After cleaning off the roof, I find out that the "wash me" is scratched into the paint. This really pisses me off :pissed: . Why are people so stupid and inconsiderate?
Try some 3M imperial hand glaze on that and see if that helps. On a side note, I am a Meteorologist and those Santa Ana's are going to be strong until late Sunday, so those fires are going to continue to be a major news maker.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
tris300 said:
Yea my car has ashes all over too...i think its the fire from irvine or something...

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Mr.Is300 said:
tris300 said:
Yea my car has ashes all over too...i think its the fire from irvine or something...
i believe in rancho cucamonga. Yea pissed me off.... i just washed my car yesterday too....

·
Registered
106 Posts
fires are near the inland empire. I am living in riverside at the moment. and it seems the san bernardino area is having the most trouble. and people are evacuating. these ashes are gonna be coming for a while. corona had a nice blue hue in areas where the clouds shine through

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Another reason why all you fuckers are invading my state.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.