Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
NAWZZ BUTTON!!! :lol:

engine start button would be cool, dont know if they have one for the IS3 yet.

maybe buy the TBKO ESK and rig the button so its in place of the cig lighter

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
altezzababe said:
homerun217 said:
what's that? link? pic?
it's a shift kit for the auto tranny...

He didn't look at your sig to see you had a 5spd...The TBKO ESK is worthless to you. IF you wanna do somthing custom, I'd suggest hard wiring a iPod in there. IF you did it right it could pull power from the lighter, might be pretty cool if you did it right.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Chaos said:
altezzababe said:
homerun217 said:
what's that? link? pic?

He didn't look at your sig to see you had a 5spd...The TBKO ESK is worthless to you. IF you wanna do somthing custom, I'd suggest hard wiring a iPod in there. IF you did it right it could pull power from the lighter, might be pretty cool if you did it right.
altezzababe didn't have his sign completed until the 3rd post, so homerun217 doesn't know he got a 5 speed. :wink:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Kev IS300 said:
Chaos said:
altezzababe said:
homerun217 said:
what's that? link? pic?

altezzababe didn't have his sign completed until the 3rd post, so homerun217 doesn't know he got a 5 speed. :wink:
okay.

altezzababe,
I have a black skin on my ipod...looks good with the interior...
Anyway, welcome to the boards and stay away from the parking lot. New female presence tends to send the herd into a stampede. You'll never see so many requests for pics. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chaos said:
Kev IS300 said:
Chaos said:
altezzababe said:
homerun217 said:
altezzababe,
I have a black skin on my ipod...looks good with the interior...
Anyway, welcome to the boards and stay away from the parking lot. New female presence tends to send the herd into a stampede. You'll never see so many requests for pics. :lol: :wink:
thanks for the warning by the way.... i was kind of expecting the whole pics question.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
altezzababe said:
do you have a pic? sounds awesome... and how is it hooked up to a stock radio.
I don't have any pics of it yet...It's mounted inside where the ashtray used to be... I use a tape adapter to play it. Quality ain't quite CD but it's def good enough. PLus, it's cool to have 1500 songs at the touch of a button. :D

NIce choice on the color btw, if you want to see pics of my car, click on the WWW button under my posts.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Just get one of those black plugs like the one under our armrest. Maybe they have something like that at Autozone or Radioshack? It'll cost $1 and look a whole lot better than a cig lighter.

Here's a welcome dot for you. :D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.